Are we taking commercialism too far? The famous sitcom Only fools and horses, was great in the 80’s and 90’s. We all love the reruns. But to start marketing apparel in this brand just smacks of wanting to make more money.
Whether you’re cooking a fry up, making a brew or firing up the barbecue, do it in style with this Only Fools and Horses Lovely Jubbly Apron. You don’t have to be millionaire to look stylish whilst pottering ’round the gaff.Ã‚Â
Hailing all the way from Peckham, this cushtie apron celebrates everything Del Boy… from the ‘D’ necklace, the fancy cocktail, Nelson Mandela house & the catchphrase ‘Lovely Jubbly’ – it’s all there. And just in case you’re wondering, this apron ain’t dodgy gear neither but licensed BBC Worldwide merchandise! Completely pukka! Makes a fantastic gift for fans of the BBC hit sitcom.
- Large apron which celebrates the sitcom hero, Derek Trotter
- Feature Del Boy’s “”D”” necklace, cocktail and ‘Lovely Jubbly’ catchphrase
- In yellow, graphic features home of the Trotters, Nelson Mandela House
- Made from 100% cotton & measures approx 70cm x 80cm
- Great gift for the fans of the famous award winning BBC sitcom